We have taken steps to ensure the salon is a safer environment for you to visit. Here are some of the steps we are taking
- We are sanitizing the stations before and after each client
- We are limiting the number of people in the salon at one time
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Drinks will not be served and magazines have been put away.
We have some new policies so please take a minute to read the protocol. Things will look a bit different, but it is meant to limit exposure risks.
- Walk-ins are not permitted; you must have an appointment.
- We will offer curbside pickup for products, call if you would like to place an order.
- When you arrive, please call the salon. When your stylist is ready for you, she will call you back and you can come into the salon. We will not be using the waiting area.
- Masks must be worn at all times, completely covering your mouth and nose. No exceptions.
- If you have a cold of any kind, been sick in the past two weeks or have a fever of 99.1 or greater you must reschedule your appointment.
- The salon is limited to 10 people total. If you are bringing someone else for a haircut or style you must wait in the car.
- All of our stations are naturally 6’ apart. Your stylist will clean the station before and after you. We are also limiting the stylist to the amount of clients they have at a time, to keep us at 50% capacity or less.
- Change/ cash will not be given at the front desk. Please bring exact change to tip the stylist and the shampoo woman. If you need change, the stylist that you see can provide that for you. We also can use Venmo for touchless tipping.
While we are taking the health and safety of all our clients extremely seriously, we ask that you understand visiting any public places carries a risk. By visiting the salon for an appointment, you knowing accept the risk associated with being in a public place and within close proximity to your stylist.
We will keep you updated on any changes to policy, protocols or opening should we become aware. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you would like to schedule an appointment, email the salon at firstname.lastname@example.org